Videocon d2h is going remove ET NOW

RE: videocon remove ET NOW

good move by D2h they are going to remove allchannels and replacement channels is like apn news

I think what will be done after 1st September 2014 is that MAY BE/ MAY NOT BE, The D2h will follow the footsteps of other DTH, like giving the important channel in base pack and giving the customers to choose the 2/3 add on packs of their choice, like Marathi,Tamil,Gujarati etc. They may go revision of packs. This is my thought. But we have to wait till 1/9/2014

We should not say weird to Videocon D2h now because we don't know anything about future.They may design new packs and/or may add new channels or complete the list of pending channels. Just be calm till 1st September 2014. They may have already planned their future strategy the only thing is implementation. But we have to wait and I am sure Videocon will be again one of the best.

present strategy: remove pupolar channels and add crap fta channels becuase they cannot get huge profit

supermachi said:
present strategy: remove pupolar channels and add crap fta channels becuase they cannot get huge profit

If you are against D2h you are free to throw your D2h in dustbin and buy new DTH.You may be having Disposable Funds so you can do that,but what I know is that wait till 1st September. Anyway can you say which channel have been removed from platform after warning were given not even single channel. Every DTH have their own plans and strategy. Just Wait and Watch. Videocon won't remove any important entertainment channel from base pack even after 31/8 because if they remove they know that D2h is in danger.Management people are not fools.They will do according to people demands only.Regarding Jaya the problem is from Broadcast end.

Dreamliner787 said:
If you are against D2h you are free to throw your D2h in dustbin and buy new DTH.You may be having Disposable Funds so you can do that,but what I know is that wait till 1st September. Anyway can you say which channel have been removed from platform after warning were given not even single channel. Every DTH have their own plans and strategy. Just Wait and Watch. Videocon won't remove any important entertainment channel from base pack even after 31/8 because if they remove they know that D2h is in danger.Management people are not fools.They will do according to people demands only.Regarding Jaya the problem is from Broadcast end.

as per threads following channels going to remove
jaya network
et now
Khabar 365 Din and Planet M Cinema

Re: RE: videocon remove ET NOW

supermachi said:
jaya network
et now
Can you please tell me from when Jaya network channels are going to be removed?

This could be your second post once you come online. Otherwise accept that you are trying to defame d2h.

Re: RE: videocon remove ET NOW

Sadiq said:
Can you please tell me from when Jaya network channels are going to be removed?

This could be your second post once you come online. Otherwise accept that you are trying to defame d2h.
Also as the third thing please tell me the date of removal for khabor channel with current scroll.

supermachi said:
jaya network
et now

Stop creating misleading speech.

Scroll removed from Khobor 365 Din and Planet M Cinema.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock