DDF Exclusive Videocon d2h new South super package

Use the http: option link to attach image..
My story regarding multi room
I am using flexi pack on main connection and using HD movies add on, entertainment add on, sport HD addon, but cc said they were not mirroring addon and only base pack is mirrored. Don't know what to do with other mirrored stb
No. We need not subscribe for mirror connection too.It will free of charges if of; subscribed any add-on to main connection.

At my point of view you are paying too much for HD channels.

No. We need not subscribe for mirror connection too.It will free of charges if of; subscribed any add-on to main connection.

At my point of view you are paying too much for HD channels.
Yes, I agree with you, since I don't watch other sd channels( full waste for me) still total amount cheaper when compared with other packages.
Before taking the HD Addon's CC person said it will mirror in other stb but later complained and some other cc person informing only base packages are mirrored. There is no clear cut information in d2h website about mirror stb and each cc person give there own info...

Can anyone help me to activate this package in have sent a mail to CC and requested via Twitter to but their replying me back mention the correct package name.

Manoj and jeetu both paying 175 for HD add-on, why they are giving different channel list?
Premium HD add on will have all the HD channels..u can subscribe this hd add from pack above South super.. That means any pack above 299, u can subscribe premium HD add on.. if u opt for South super HD add on then u ll not get English channels..

Premium HD add on will have all the HD channels..u can subscribe this hd add from pack above South super.. That means any pack above 299, u can subscribe premium HD add on.. if u opt for South super HD add on then u ll not get English channels..
How can I subscribe, customer care says that premium HD not applicable?

Not possible bro ... I tried it twice nd loosed my disciunted hd addon

I have south super and premium HD add on.. 299+175.. premium HD add on have all the HD channels with corresponding regional channel preferred.. It has even English movies and general entertainment as well..
No English channels are available (sd & HD)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock