DDF Exclusive Videocon d2h new South super package

are you getting all sports hd channels ?

Yes getting the hd sport's because the add on costs 175Rs. Neo channels, star sports select and hindi are not coming... I have downgraded the pack back to south silver because I felt south super doesn't sounds good...

In south super pack sony ten2 ,ten3 not available and english movie channels too...but cc told this channels is the part of this package...

In south super pack sony ten2 ,ten3 not available and english movie channels too...but cc told this channels is the part of this package...
They are not fully aware of this pack... Videocon d2h not good in updating packs in good way..

Bro's ten2,ten3 and neo will not available due to technical error/bug call cc with number 1800 137 0777 and keep ur DVB switched on for 10 mins this will be get resolved. And i dont think english movies will be there in this pack.

Thanks Govind Bhai ! .. Now.. Interesting. they introduced one more package as festival offer (Popular Package).
Anyways English Movies will be included in that pack and Sports Channels doesn't. And in Super Pack Sports will be included and English movies doesn't

Their Site yet to be updated Govind bro.. Site has information about only festival 'Popular' pack

What about south super pack ..... all sports channels and english movies channels available in this pack...i have no idea...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock