DDF Exclusive Videocon d2h new South super package

In my celebration pack kerala I'm getting all English movie channels but not Ten 2, Ten3, Neo channels (no use though).

Cc still saying that these channels are part of my package. I keep pressurising them to activate Ten 2 ala carte and it got activated for me @23/month.

7ac0fb834db8204c26cc99f4d1fc71c6.jpg

Hi Raja,

Can you please confirm sports channels u are getting why because main Star 1,2, 3 sony six and sony espn are main and how about the language add-on.

i feel Malayalam is compulsory and how about the others.

And very soon even this pack will be added to portal like popular.

Hi Raja,

Can you please confirm sports channels u are getting why because main Star 1,2, 3 sony six and sony espn are main and how about the language add-on.

i feel Malayalam is compulsory and how about the others.

And very soon even this pack will be added to portal like popular.
You can choose any 2 language add on free. I am currently activated Odia and Kannada add on free. Also getting Star sports 1,2, Hindi 1 & Sony six and sony espn, Ten 1... Also activated Ten 2 as an ala carte.

You can choose any 2 language add on free. I am currently activated Odia and Kannada add on free. Also getting Star sports 1,2, Hindi 1 & Sony six and sony espn, Ten 1... Also activated Ten 2 as an ala carte.
Yes, Star 1,2, 3(Star 1 hindi now) ,sony six ,sony ten1 and sony espn are available

South Super Pack is the only pack which can be activated by Existing customers....Kerala Celebrations pack is only for new connections....Confirmed by d2h!

Nah.. I am a 5 year old customer still activated celebration pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock