• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 31,102
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the same quality still.

No such great improvement .

Each day Dino comes up with a new post, which praises d2h in different ways

i am not cooking up this story, i posted after carefully analyzing picture quality of all chs

well dino bro there is no change in PQ. why are you praising D2h always. yes agreed its cheapest in Dth market with star and star cricket HD and ESPN HD. but the hardware is pathetic. I am really not very happy with PQ after I changed from Tata sky and DishTru HD. Now I have decided to go back to Dish Tru HD even its costly.

No customer who prefers quality will be satisfied after Shifting from Tatasky or Airtel to D2h.

Because D2h cant match the PQ of Tatasky and Airtel

I am feeling a little improvement in the PQ of SD channels.. I don't know about others' view...

guys again i am saying i am not that sort of a person who will blindly praise any dth company, i only praise a dth copany which does good work. earlier tata sky was doing good work so i praised their work but the moment i realized their no sense of planning then i criticized them strongly

i agree videocon d2h nees to improve on hardware and software but still i should say that it is very good in all other fronts. current stb's are also not that bad, i am using it since 2 years and had no issues. only one d2h stb i got had hanging issue and d2h gave a me a brand new stb as replacement, they r so courteous that they had sent sr. people to allign my dish to a perfect position. also the ceo of videocon d2h has taken utmost care in forwarding the issues which r there in videocon d2h about which i had written many mails to the concerned dept and their teams r in touch with me taking the feedback seriously plus working on it

so shouldn't i applaud them for that

ashahzadpk said:
M desperately waiting for HBO HD channels

i am trying my best to get these chs and many other chs added on videocon d2h platform. will keep u posted

dino bro if u have have ddb led plz tell me that i feel channel search banner and some other feature working very slow plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock