Videocon d2h now in Crystal Clear Picture Quality

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 30,992
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will post few pics this weekend, then comment if i am telling a lie or telling the truth

I do not know how dino 29 comes up with ideas of appreciating videocon it is still same old story with videocon SD channels like walking in the fog and HD channels are not even up to the mark. Only good thing is that they have more near to HD channels. I am still laughing in the midst about this topic.

same way i can tell u that may be ur lnb is faulty or ur dish is not alligned poperly due to which u r receiving poor picture quality

i am telling that i am getting excellent video and audio quality on all sd and hd chs

Dear Dino29 you have far better knowledge then me but i am using three different DTH services at my home and i have tried all three DTH services on my LCD & LED and after reading your thread i have tried videoncon d2h zapper with my samsong LED and Sony LCD no improvement in Picture quality I am sure there is no cable and LNB issue I was using videocon aith my 42 inch sony LCD but i replaced it with airtel Hd there as i found best result of it there and moved videocon to 33 inch sony LED in my room as on small screen videocon result was good. My family is using Dish tru HD on samsung 42 inch LED and the result of that is even better than videocon. Hope i have conveyed my message better now. Videocon is good when the picture is wholly stretched.

whatever you said dino29 will never accept and he will keeps supporting (promoting) d2h.

dino29 said:
same way i can tell u that may be ur lnb is faulty or ur dish is not alligned poperly due to which u r receiving poor picture quality

i am telling that i am getting excellent video and audio quality on all sd and hd chs

I think only u r the person whome LNB is perfectly fixed and all other users of d2h have faulty and LNB not proper fixed thats why their PQ is not good.

In that way D2h should sent that expert who have fixed ur dish to all other users. So that they also got properly fixed dish and get excellent quality.

piinku1 said:
PQ improves a lot.
It is better than PQ of a multiplex screen.:eek:hya:eek:hya:luv:luv

Me also note the point recently. Problem may wrong distance between screen specially at corner of screen. Almost all cinema facing that problem.

Same like about tv if u go at close to tv u can notice the same when Its clearly shows to front rows viewer.
In theatre.

i didn't find Much Difference in Channels Clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock