videocon d2h price change

chaudhary sameer said:
i have one querry guys i had done long term reachare which is applicable from june to november.........
will the price applicable on my account too

:no No bro....
You're in price protection now.....

That means you already paid till November
Then This hike will not affect you till that day :tip

chaudhary sameer said:
i have one querry guys i had done long term reachare which is applicable from june to november.........
will the price applicable on my account too

No. Price protection till next recharge date :k

nskaran said:
All south people will easily move to Zing digital (99+40 = 139)or dishtv (Joy pack 99 )for the lowest package. Just throw the d2h into the dust pin and just move to dishtv or zing digital or even tatasky is less than this. (Specifically lower south pack (190 to 202)users in d2h will move to other dth for sure as i said.

d2h also have flexi pack 99 for south subscribers.

Ananthu said:
d2h also have flexi pack 99 for south subscribers.
But flexi pack is not good as in other dths. In flexi pack you can't add any ala carte or regional ala cartes (add ons). then what is the use of that.:huh

nskaran said:
But flexi pack is not good as in other dths. In flexi pack you can't add any ala carte or regional ala cartes (add ons). then what is the use of that.:huh

:no Bro, in Flexi Pack, we can add any Add-on (or) Al-la-carte channel

Just like any other packs:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock