videocon d2h price change

RE: d2h pack price revised

But I think ADTV hiked 3 times before D2h did once ;
It's true tht ADTV gives more balanced package anyway !

It's quite ridiculous to raise the prices when no channels added in lower packs...
Now d2h becoming more like particular dth :dodgy

pack_price.png

pack_price_2.png

All south people will easily move to Zing digital (99+40 = 139)or dishtv (Joy pack 99 )for the lowest package. Just throw the d2h into the dust pin and just move to dishtv or zing digital or even tatasky is less than this. (Specifically lower south pack (190 to 202)users in d2h will move to other dth for sure as i said.

day by day entertainment is costly. & they also hike small pack or lower pack.

nskaran said:
All south people will easily move to Zing digital (99+40 = 139)or dishtv (Joy pack 99 )for the lowest package. Just throw the d2h into the dust pin and just move to dishtv or zing digital or even tatasky is less than this. (Specifically lower south pack (190 to 202)users in d2h will move to other dth for sure as i said.

nskaran said:

That's true. But my preference is HD channels and I still want to continue with D2H and never getting any thought of moving particularly to Dish TV. I don't know the reason.

Sadiq said:
That's true. But my preference is HD channels and I still want to continue with D2H and never getting any thought of moving particularly to Dish TV. I don't know the reason.

+1

An blue DOT is visible for me in every channel
(ADTV will do this type of things) on top right.

Then I understood and clicked blue button on
The Remote and Below message appeared
(Regarding Price Hike :()

rwqFyH3.jpg

i have one querry guys i had done long term reachare which is applicable from june to november.........
will the price applicable on my account too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock