Videocon D2H TP: Allocation & Space Calculations (As on 20~October~2015)

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 165
  • Views: Views 41,333
RE: Videocon D2H TP: Allocation & Space Calculations (As on 15~June~2015)

GODMAN said:
Mr.sadiq close this thread also
No proper soures this thread ?
So close
Your very big big big big big big mod

Please have some sense bro! This is not a coming soon thread!!

ABCDEFGH said:
@GODMAN why are you getting angry on Sadiq Bro?
angry ? No bro

Brother
Today i created 4 channel addition thread, i shared (package , lcn, alacarte & addon details) but he closed my thread, (he is say no exact date this addition) this my hard work but no value here ?

Mr thakur 3D is right Sadiq is not a good moderator

He is closed my thread but other forum copied my news(mr.vadirocks copied my news) please check that poor forum :d

GODMAN said:
but other forum copied my news(mr.vadirocks copied my news) please check that poor forum :d

I agree this part though :D:D

GODMAN said:
this my hard work but no value here ?

bro how can you say DDF dosent value your hard work:':)(. its because of your hard work you are a Tagged DDF member.:clap

GODMAN said:
Mr thakur 3D
btw
its Thankur 4k
thakur 3D

Sadiq said:
Please have some sense bro! This is not a coming soon thread!!

So what ? Iam not shared any soures of this thread then why you moved this thread importend section ?
Ok one qouestion, you beleive this thread ?(its right allocation & space calculation thread ?)

No need to worry about other forums. If you say it is your news, better contact the other forum.

I clearly mentioned the reason that we will open the thread if we have a confirmed date from you. If other forums are allowing coming soon threads just to drag the discussion, it their interest. This is DDF.

Only because of my moderation if you and THAKUR are saying me a bad moderator, I don't worry.

And when you say THAKUR is correct, I think you are agreeing all his posts including few posts about you as well.

Getting angry is not going to help anyone on anything. If you are really interested to share genuine information, you can share it as I said when dates are confirmed.

No more comments from me for any of your reply on this topic.

sorry for off topic: sadiq bro and godman bro u both are good and value member of DDF...godman bro first of all thanku for ur work and info.bro DDF respect u and reconize u bro with tag "Dream Shine" so no one reject u bro and u can post that info's about channel addtn can be post in "upcoming channel list"thread bro u was post the info in that thread means no one question u bro... Creating 4 thread for at a time for undated info(sorry) is little bit uneasy bro and it will drag unwanted discusn bro and also sadiq bro not delete ur thread he just closed temporary only and he clearly mention i or other team members will open thread at the time of confirmation... So dont worry and in my opinion sadiq is the one of the gud smod in ddf i also misunderstud him some time but later i get to know i was wrong.. And u also gud member bro infact d2h section got attraction in ddf means u also one of the reason bro so no more arguements plz...

Sadiq said:
I clearly mentioned the reason that we will open the thread if we have a confirmed date from you. If other forums are allowing coming soon threads just to drag the discussion, it their interest. This is DDF.

Deep.S bro created AXN HD & MTV Indies HD Coming soon thread in adtv section but that thread 42 days running in ddf, Why you allowed this thread in ddf ? why you not closed this thread earlier?

AXN HD MTV Indies HD soon on ADTV

GODMAN said:
Deep.S bro created AXN HD & MTV Indies HD Coming soon thread in adtv section but that thread 42 days running in ddf, Why you allowed this thread in ddf ? why you not closed this thread earlier?

shawl Bro is Moderating ADTV section
better ask him

GODMAN said:

You too want your thread to run for 42 days? If someone is murdering doing a crime safety, will you also do the crime and try to be safe?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock