Videocon D2H TP: Allocation & Space Calculations (As on 20~October~2015)

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 165
  • Views: Views 41,267
RE: Videocon D2H TP: Allocation & Space Calculations (As on 15~June~2015)

Sadiq said:
You too want your thread to run for 42 days? If someone is murdering doing a crime safety, will you also do the crime and try to be safe?

No bro i mean
you say coming soon thread not allowing ddf
then why you allowed that thread here ? Thats all

GODMAN said:
No bro i mean
you say coming soon thread not allowing ddf
then why you allowed that thread here ? Thats all
Question me if it is allowed hereafter without any solid proof like a confirmation screen shot from either channel side or DTH side.

Even now if you Can share some screen shot for confirmation, I will immediately reopen your thread. May be you can share some communication from your boss. If you don't have any such things, stop the discussion here and start questioning if any new coming soon thread is allowed without any proper supporting.

Sadiq said:
Question me if it is allowed hereafter without any solid proof like a confirmation screen shot from either channel side or DTH side.

Even now if you Can share some screen shot for confirmation, I will immediately reopen your thread. May be you can share some communication from your boss. If you don't have any such things, stop the discussion here and start questioning if any new coming soon thread is allowed without any proper supporting.

Bro what confirmation you want
Check my upcoming channel list thread , already 7 channels added from my list, then why you not beleive me ?

GODMAN said:
Bro what confirmation you want
Check my upcoming channel list thread , already 7 channels added from my list, then why you not beleive me ?

Then continue that thread. Don't create any new thread unnecessarily saying "Coming soon". Since you asked to close that thread too, I closed it. If you want to continue in that thread then I am opening the thread.

But still, I would like to see some timeline for all the channels you mentioned in that thread. "Soon" is now going as "Infinite" timeline.

Sadiq said:
Then continue that thread. Don't create any new thread unnecessarily saying "Coming soon". Since you asked to close that thread too, I closed it. If you want to continue in that thread then I am opening the thread.

But still, I would like to see some timeline for all the channels you mentioned in that thread. "Soon" is now going as "Infinite" timeline.

Ok bro but one condition
that 4 channel addition threads merge to my upcoming channel list thread :k

GODMAN said:
Ok bro but one condition

You can just edit your first post and add will be added soon ..

Shadow said:
You can just edit your first post and add will be added soon ..

I know this but bro time ?
This news posted other forum too but first posted me (So i want that posted time)
you understand bro

Can anyone update this thread now.

GODMAN said:
Ok bro but one condition
Yes! Sadiq bro.....
If you can merge those threads :tup

ayanc99 said:
Can anyone update this thread now.

Only Godman or SMOD can do that job ; correct me if i'm wrong :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock