Videocon D2h Transponder Details

• Thread starter Maveli
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 75,111
Status
Not open for further replies.
so this means there is no space crunch for d2h i m so happy now add reaming Hd channels

Re: RE: Videocon D2h Transponder Details

kishor121 said:
so this means there is no space crunch for d2h i m so happy now add reaming Hd channels

A new tp has been added hence proving that they have space crunch

Now with the new tp added many more channels coming before diwali including hbo new channels

The addition proves that they did have space crunch but atleast its not hard for them to add a new tp. Unlike other operators who are forced to use multiple satellites and monoblock lnbs, d2h is managing to get space on the same satellite.

It was previously assumed that the K2 beam of ST2 has only 8 Tps. Since d2h is using both Horizontal and Vertical polarized TPs, they probably can also get 11164 (H). But may be its too early to speculate.

Actually in ST2 there are 41 ku band transponder. We can switch the TP between any beams K1, K2 and K3 on request. Previously only 8 TP in K2, i think on request of D2H they switch the TP to K2. So as for as now, there is no shortage of TPs for D2H... :)

Kalyan why are you feeling sad by posting a sad smile???

Kalyan_1980 said:
Actually in ST2 there are 41 ku band transponder. We can switch the TP between any beams K1, K2 and K3 on request. Previously only 8 TP in K2, i think on request of D2H they switch the TP to K2. So as for as now, there is no shortage of TPs for D2H... :(

Sadiq said:
Kalyan why are you feeling sad by posting a sad smile???

Yeah Why You're Sad For That Bro?

Please update the starting thread with new tp 11164 V...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock