• Replies: Replies 176
  • Views: Views 20,722
RE: {With Proof} Videocon d2h will add star sports hd 3 & 4 shortly

mohankarthickeyan said:

mohankarthickeyan Bro,Here the ur snapshot:

videocond2h.jpg

RE: {With Proof} Videocon d2h will add star sports hd 3 & 4 shortly

dear admin
please change the title of this thread as it is now confirmed that sshd 4 is not coming on d2h

If my guess is correct, I think they will add the channel by Saturday (07-Feb) night since the warm-up matches are beginning on 08-Feb.

It is doubtful ss hd4 will come up after World Cup also as the 4k channel is a permanent one and not only for the World Cup.

However if you check Star Sports Twitter and the World Cup schedule then on certain days when there are two matches sshd4 will be providing english commentary for the second match and sshd2 will be providing hindi commentary. This is approx for 10 matches. D2h needs to be made aware of this as viewers will not be able get hd feed with english commentary.

Source - ICC Cricket World Cup

Sadiq said:
If my guess is correct, I think they will add the channel by Saturday (07-Feb) night since the warm-up matches are beginning on 08-Feb.

but warm up matches cannot b aired on television. this is my guess only bcoz of icc rules. earlier also it was not aired. it was aired few years back if i m correct but though not sure.

I have checked SS schedule and they will air the warm up matches too. Remember, India is a land of Cricket fanatic people.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock