Videocon HD Set Box 2244RF

• Thread starter Thread starter hnath
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 4,232

hnath

Reaction score
My TV suddenly goes blank once in a while and only the VIDEOCON D2H Logo remains with out any program for all the channels except all VIDEOCON Home channels.
Later i need to switch off the my set box and TV completely.
can somebody help me or everybody facing the same problem for all Videocon users.

hnath said:
My TV suddenly goes blank once in a while and only the VIDEOCON D2H Logo remains with out any program for all the channels except all VIDEOCON Home channels.
can somebody help me or everybody facing the same problem for all Videocon users.
Yes bro I also facing the same problem my download id is 25

Yes it happens sometimes. we need to compelety poweroff STB and restart again. I think its a bug in software.

hnath said:

i also faced this one&lot,after upgrade my Set Box 2244RF soft to down id25,
all were solved :k manually upgrade the HD stb with pendrive

Here is the solution:

Along with HDMI cable, also plug RCA Audio Video AV TV Cable Lead (Yellow Red White) into your TV.

This will fix the black screen issue in 2244RF stb.

I was also facing this problem for last week. I called D2h CC and ask about this problem. CC changed my 2244 rf stb software with download I'd 29. Earlier it was 25.

Did the technical charged u money and how is the new download id 29, any new features and we will not come to know immediately the problems and it will take some time whether it will hang or not.

hnath said:

Yes, even i facing similar problem,my set top box is HD2244IR with download Id 25.

Back
Top Bottom