Videocon Launches new-age DDB LED TVs

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score

From the tubby screens to sleek LED TVs, we have come a long way. But it only gets better. Videocon announced its partnership with the world’s most advanced technology platform —Digital Direct Broadcast (DDB) at an event held in Mumbai where Shah Rukh Khan unveiled the Videocon DDB LED. At the launch, Shah Rukh said, “Cinemas have evolved tremendously over time, with digitalisation and 3D, and so many options for the viewers to enjoy our films the way they were meant to be. But when it comes to watching TV at home, the impact of the film is diluted. This revolutionary initiative provides me with an opportunity to witness the future of television technology firsthand.” Anirudh Dhoot, Director, Videocon, said, “Providing a set-top box less platform to Indian consumers and enlivening them with true to life audio and video capabilities separates this iconic technology from other players in the market. Bringing in a revolutionary digital experience to the consumers, this technological platform shall offer a worldclass technology to the Indian television market and bring at par to international standards. Videocon is glad to be chosen to partner with DDB.” T Koyhama, VP R&D, DDB Foundation was also present at the event.

Source: Today's TOI

Good move by Videocon...!!

good update mmadhankumar bro...
i am looking to buy ddb led tv..

ddb_jpg_1179769f.jpg

Shah-Rukh-Khan_4.jpg

Already Few Sony LED TV Having These Facilities Right?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock