VIDEOCOND2H ADD 1 TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
dreambox.pk said:
u might had manually added it u can add tps in box as much u want

yes i did scan and retune

Definitely not bro.. I just noted in the satellite section.. Now it is gone... If I added manually why should I posted here that it is available in d2h STB. Previously when someone posted about catching signals of two additional TP in d2h box, I added manually. So, I know how to add but not this time.

So, let us wait and see whether it is getting added in future at any time in the STB...

even i checked it now i was also not get the said tp and even if you'll try to add it manually u won't get any signal

i mailed d2h abt this tp and they told that it is in testing mode and will be launched in near future and they even told that new channels are coming with the launch of this tp will share the mail tonite as i am out now

jaysheexy said:
i mailed d2h abt this tp and they told that it is in testing mode and will be launched in near future and they even told that new channels are coming with the launch of this tp will share the mail tonite as i am out now

good job iaysheexy

we expect new channel near future

pls follow this

How many TPs are there in ST2 now. How many free TPs are there?
I think D2H using 8 TPs for now, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock