Videocond2h Dish alignment

• Thread starter Thread starter kushil128
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 3,807
Prateek Marwadi said:
he can take help from the guy who sold him the product
i think in srilanka also there shud b the people who work for the same

Of course. If he can fit dish himself and align himself and only expecting the measurements our members can help him. You can also help him if you know something.

Without any help thread crossed ten posts.. Let us help him instead of finding mistakes in the posts..

Sadiq said:
Without any help thread crossed ten posts.. Let us help him instead of finding mistakes in the posts..

bro... i do not think one can do it by himself unless he has done it b4 also.

if he has done it b4 also then surely the q wud have not been raised.
so by doing himself is not possible bro.

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... i do not think one can do it by himself unless he has done it b4 also.

if he has done it b4 also then surely the q wud have not been raised.
so by doing himself is not possible bro.

You know mind reading and reading his mind :huh :)

Let him explain what he want to get. I also said that he should know how to fix the Dish and how to align it. Only problem is he may want to know the measurements about the angles from Sri Lanka for tracking ST2 satellite. It is varying from location to location. I only know about LNB skew which should be -25* from Chennai. I aligned the LNB myself and got good signals an year ago. But I don't know how to fix and align dish.

If you can help him, please help him. Otherwise, let others help him.

kushil128 said:
im from Sri lanka

Aiyooo dude from which place are u in lk?
And is this the 1st time you are trying to align a sat? If it is so forget about you getting it you will have to get hold of a technician
Inbox me your place I l find someone in my network

Dear first u receive dd free dish tp 10990v28500 on any fta receiver. After that move your dish 2inch to right side. U can easily get 88e videocon.

Back
Top Bottom