VIDEOCOND2H RE increased 489 CHANNEL&SERVICE &27HDCHANNEL

Ronak Shah said:
but even after counting namostute channel there is 485 channels & services..

& one more thing you should be noted is that d2h always updates their website only after additions, especially for total channel count...

Re: RE: VIDEOCOND2H RE increased 489 CHANNEL&SERVICE &27HDCHANNEL

dipayan said:
Then u are missing something

As per my channel list thread it is only 485. Please check the thread and let me know if I am missing something...

Sadiq said:
As per my channel list thread it is only 485. Please check the thread and let me know if I am missing something...

Bro I guess they are adding the blank channels in active services.

Jerome.J said:
& one more thing you should be noted is that d2h always updates their website only after additions, especially for total channel count...

yeah all time d2h do this but I don't know whether you know it or not only one time d2h updated there website with 10 to 20 more counts before addition....i think it was when d2h declared 400+ count at that time d2h written in the website some channels will be added shortly...

Ronak Shah said:
yeah all time d2h do this but I don't know whether you know it or not only one time d2h updated there website with 10 to 20 more counts before addition....i think it was when d2h declared 400+ count at that time d2h written in the website some channels will be added shortly...

Ok brother, I was unaware of it....anyway channel addition is good for everybody...especially if they add demanded ones....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock