Breaking Vijay Music to launch on 4th October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Star Vijay Channels looks Strong in Tamil Television market, already Star Vijay no 1 in Advertisement Revenue in front of Competitors Channels
How do you say that? Any source bro?

Reactions: RdX
Superb, superb news. Already Zee Vajwa is launching in October and we will see one more exciting regional music channel from a big national network. Really excited to see the graphics and presentation of both Zee Vajwa and Vijay Music. :cheers:
Still I am hard to believe this. Star always shown less interest in Music channels (Except Maa Music). Such a network is now going to launch a music channel, that too in Tamil. They don't have a proper music channel in Hindi. Also note this is the time that all major networks shutting down channels and refusing for new launches.
Vijay Music graphics will be average. Because Star only give better graphics for GECs/mainstream channels (regional markets).

Still I am hard to believe this. Star always shown less interest in Music channels (Except Maa Music). Such a network is now going to launch a music channel, that too in Tamil. They don't have a proper music channel in Hindi. Also note this is the time that all major networks shutting down channels and refusing for new launches.
Vijay Music graphics will be average. Because Star only give better graphics for GECs/mainstream channels (regional markets).
I think they going to start Bigg Boss Buzz in STAR Vijay Music like STAR Maa Music

Still I am hard to believe this. Star always shown less interest in Music channels (Except Maa Music). Such a network is now going to launch a music channel, that too in Tamil. They don't have a proper music channel in Hindi. Also note this is time that all major networks shutting down channels and refusing for new launches.
If this Star Vijay music get Success like Maa Music, then we can expect New music channels in Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Hindi and Bengali Markets, But Star will not launch Music Channel under Asianet Brand in Malayalam, Sure they will launch under Star Brand because some reasons there

Last edited:
In my opinion, they will be launched as HD format is geniune one. SD totally waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock