Vijay TV, Asianet is now a part of Star India Pvt. Ltd.

• Thread starter Kiron
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 4,318

Kiron

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
Vijay Television is now part of Star India Private Limited.,.
gPoCkox.jpg

Earlier (2019- 2023) - Asianet Star Communications Pvt. Ltd.,.
(2000-2019) - Vijay Television Pvt. Ltd.,.

Last edited:
It means now word STAR will prefix with Vijay on Logo

Last edited:
Not only Vijay TV/Vijay TV HD, other Asianet Star Communication's channels also Vijay Super, Vijay Super HD, Vijay Takkar, Asianet, Asianet HD, Asianet Movies, Asianet Movies HD, Asianet Plus, Star Suvarna, Star Suvarna HD, Suvarna Plus too.

Moreover ASCPL Amalgamated with SIPL. Probably NCLT now approved joint application of ASCPL/SIPL, which filled a joint application for Merger on 12 February 2021.

I don't think it has any difference or impact. It's just copyright claim of Star, and obviously everyone knows it's of Star. Even Sun network does that everywhere.In other languages Star don't show it as it is implied. But, due to ongoing rumours maybe they felt to show it publicly.

I don't think it has any difference or impact. It's just copyright claim of Star, and obviously everyone knows it's of Star. Even Sun network does that everywhere.In other languages Star don't show it as it is implied. But, due to ongoing rumours maybe they felt to show it publicly.
No, it's habit of Vijay TV. They will show at the end of the shows always

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock