Vijay TV HD added on lcn 894

nithinricks85 said:
Current programming which is running in vijay HD quality is not that great.But ads of programs are of high quality

It depends on the mode on which the shooting of the program was done. New programs will always be in HD quality as it will be shot in HD. Some programs are originally shot in SD and so we cannot expect good quality on them.

supermachi said:
what is the program schedule

Rithvik kandhan said:
EPG is not updated itseems,
Vijay tv and vijay tv hd have seperate schedule it seems.

sutharshan said:
Not separate,

Indru netru naalai
Today 10am
VIJAYTV & VIJAYTV HD( first movie in Vijaytv HD)...

I think it will be similar to other Star network's HD channels. They always used to keep the same schedule (except their movie channels) with a slight difference/delay in transmission and with different set of advertisements. Mostly HD will have less advertisements and so they are doing some filler programs. But we have to wait and see for Star Vijay HD with respect to advertisements and fillers.

Hi. I am not getting this channel as part of STD 175rs top up. Is this having free preview or do i have to subscribe separately?

unicorn said:
Hi. I am not getting this channel as part of STD 175rs top up. Is this having free preview or do i have to subscribe separately?
This channel available free preview till 14th June....contact customer care...

They telecasted Oru vaarthai oru latcham on 7am on 720p format.
Now they telecasted super scenes from 8am-9am on full hd format.
Star vijay hd schedule is different from star vijay.

Rithvik kandhan said:
They telecasted Oru vaarthai oru latcham on 7am on 720p format.
Now they telecasted super scenes from 8am-9am on full hd format.
Star vijay hd schedule is different from star vijay.

Yes, it will be different in the morning time as Vijay TV SD is showing sponsored advertisement shows that time and they cannot show it in HD channel. Apart from that, their regular programming schedule will be same only. I am 100% sure.

Nilu334 said:
This channel available free preview till 14th June....contact customer care...

asusual bro. customer care is not helpful. fist person said it will be added automatically as they don't have option to add from their end.
Second person is saying LCN 894 is empty  :angry

50 HD channels count completed... [emoji7] [emoji7] Fast update KV Bro.... Nice Snaps of all guyzz.... [emoji106] [emoji106] Exclusive addition on ADTV [emoji8] [emoji8]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock