Vijay TV HD added on lcn 894

Atlast after a fight with customer care and superiors I got this channel. Clarity is excellent :)

https://i.imgur.com/QZMeVh6.jpg
QZMeVh6.jpg

tbjRrk5.jpg

aTWO9LY.jpg

CTHu9Zx.jpg

unicorn said:
Hi. I am not getting this channel as part of STD 175rs top up. Is this having free preview or do i have to subscribe separately?
Hi, May I know what are the channels ur getting in Tn 23 HD Rs 175 std top up? Thanks in advance. By the way you need to activate HD identification free top up to get free preview of new launch hd channels from airtel app/self care.

Yeah logo is too old of star vijay... they should change it jus like other star channels. Even they changed the logo of star utsav also then why not of star vijay also.

vijay HD now playing Thuppakki @ 10 am & Indru netru naalai on vijay sd @ 10 am. So it seems both following different schedule. but epg needs to be updated which s showing same schedule for both sd & hd.

ssjambla said:
They should have changed the logo.
+1.yep looks the same old boring logo. shud ve changed to some refreshing new one.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock