Vijay's Puli joins 100+ crores club

• Thread starter Thread starter people
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 405
  • Views Views: Views 40,530
RE: Vijay's Puli - from tomorrow

MRAdA1E.jpg

PULI super hit movie. If he select like this type movie, He will be next SUPER STAR and NEXT CM of tamil nadu.

sasitnj said:
PULI super hit movie. If he select like this type movie, He will be next SUPER STAR and NEXT CM of tamil nadu.

Sasitnj bro really or kidding comment:shy:huh

sasitnj said:
Watch and tell me bro. Even Vijay Fans also known about that.

Ok bro many bro's told movies not good,that's why asking the question ,please don't take it serious:k & bro i also vijay & ajith fan;)

But iam seriously Thala fan only. Briyani muthal Income Tax varai.I like him very much for his SELF CONFIDENCE.

sasitnj said:

weird and strange comment :lol:d:d:rofl:rofl:hehe ....

RE: Vijay's Puli

this is not a worst film but not impressed much.he can make a robotic/si-fi picture with this budget but made a movie for kids with this huge is welcome able. :luv Tamil films should goes to the next level with this type of movies ,is must,congrats vijay for this first step :clap ,dont worry folks film got collected pre release 100+C and also fully engaged for this long weekend. :tup

with out any expectation we can enjoy the movie,if they remove the Tambi ramaiya marrage scene and old vijay flash back then it should be perfect film. :)
for this reason only vijay dont take a risk.
To vijay ,we are tamilian and also dont respect any tamizhan and also criticize the same tamizhan.but we are tamizhan. (karumanda). :-/

Back
Top Bottom