Vijay's Puli joins 100+ crores club

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 405
  • Views: Views 40,112
sasitnj said:
Trailer edukkuppa, Main picturea innum 2 nalil.

Payama ..... Unga thalapathi kitta kelu kilo evalavunnu avar thaan niraya vachirukkar.....
That is not payam,he care for his dependence fans,producers,distributors and theater owners.Not like thala he said "i dont care about fans,they just see the movie and forget it".

Thalaivanna thaguthi venum even need to be calm and sacrifices himself for others.Ajith don't have any quality to lead.He is short temper and also a big lecturer mainly selfish :wall

Bro's i have forget to review:shy

Past week i have watched this 2 times:k

It's really awesome movies & all the graphic is too good:clap:clap:tup:tup

Yes i agree:wlcm,this movie specially for kids;):)

sasitnj said:
Even my kids not like this movie.... I watched my HT last week....

dont lie with kids name,may be this is not liked by parents but i got c all kids are enjoying this movie,i got see most of the kids danced for First song and jingilia song.
One boy he is 13 years old he said to his father "Appa films is good,why you lied to me film not good".

Some group of foreign people (they got watched vijay movie kathi on london) watched puli and prize the movie for good graphics and entertainment even they are hardly understand tamil.

Neenga entha magazine yum namba mattinga.. unagalukku adarava face book twitter page ah mattum numbunga sir....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock