vishwaroopam banned

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 8,566
Kollywood, Tollywood & Bollywood Celebrities in support of Kamalhassan’s “VISHWAROOPAM”...

Some of the recent tweets are below:

Actor / Director Prakash Raj:
Kamal hasan s statment amplify s the obvious threat to every secular minds existence. Silence around proves "FEAR is growing into a disease"

'Pizza' Director Karthik Subbaraj:

Feeling ashamed and helpless.Time to do something more sensible other than supporting in FB and twitter, but whats that SENSIBLE SOMETHING??

Producer Dhayanidhi Alagiri:
totally hurt and frustrated after seeing Kamal sir's speech... He doesn't deserve this...

Actor Arvind Swami:
What is happening to Kamal sir is unfair and unjust. Request the artistes and technicians associations to organise a silent show of protest.

Anchor DhivyaDharshini:
Let's take a dd for d ticket money n send it rajkamal films..for all d joy uve passed to us SIR thru ur art all these yrs

Music Director G.V.Prakash Kumar:
Really upset when kamal sir says he will have to give away his properties if his film doesn't release ... A true legend doesn't deserve dis

Editor PraveenKl:
Kamal sirs emotional speech leaves a vaccum in your throat. Sad that this legend has to go thru such trouble.

Lyricist Madhan Karky:
This should not have happened to any creator. Painful to witness it happening to one who has dedicated his life for Tamil film industry.

'Censor Board' Chief Leela Samson:
So many other films related to terrorism have been seen by audiences in India, why stop only#Vishwaroopam

Actor Prasanna:
Tamil Nadu doesn't want u out. It's somebody else. Still nee po thalaivaawe don't deserve u or u don't deserve wat u goin thro.

Udhayanithi Stalin:
VISHWAROOPAM is on par wit Hollywood flicks! The best TECHNICALLY made Indian film! HATS OFF to ULAGANAAYAGAN! Only he can create dis MAGIC!
Simply BRILLIANT! Don't miss it! Go to Kerala , Karnataka , Maharashtra , AP, rest of the world! It's worth it!

Director Chakri Toleti :

Jan 30, 1948, Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated. Jan 30, 2013 an artist's freedom of speech/expression was assassinated. #KamalHassan

Actor Dhanush:
Guys dont thank me.i thank all of u for considering this as ur own problem and constantly raising ur voice.very proud of you all.

Actor Shanthnu Bhagyaraj:
Legends are being let down by their own family !! The family they have loved and contributed to all these years... For what they have contributed to cinema, is this what they get back ???

Anupam Kher:
As a former Censor Board Chief I strongly CONDEMN Banning of Kamal Hassan’s #Vishwaroopam. We as People of India are Shamelessly SPINELESS.

Vaibhav :
Kamal sir A True Asset for Indian film industry :)) support him and don't let him lose his assets and respect.
Guys whenever viswaroobam releases ... Pls watch it in theatres only ... Pls support kamal sir by this way :)) prove ur true

Director S.S.Rajamouli:
Unions are very strong when they want to "ban" an artist/technician. Standing by one.. Sorry we don't do that stuff.
Commercial film that I know which has complex characters which was refreshin 2watch.Kamal's performance as the dance master is extra ordinary

Music Director Devi Sri Prasad:
So disheartening to watch LEGEND Kamal sir's speech!! Waitin 4 Viswaroopam 2 release n wipe off all his troubles!!

Director / Producer Karan Johar:
a zone of shame for a sham of a political scenario....Kamal Haasan needs not only our support but fraternity proactivity.....like NOW!!!

Ronnie Screwvala (UTV Motion Pictures):
Ban on #vishwaroopam is a ban on creative freedom. Appalling! Disappointing! Guilty before watching!

Director / Choreographer Farah Khan:
I support VISWAROOP!

Actress Khushbu:
My heart bleeds for Kamal..
I might just be drop in the ocean,but I show my solidarity to Kamal sir..as appealed by him,let's maitain dignity n calm n not create furor.
This man is so composed n poised..wonder where he gets his strength from 2 take so much yet remain sane..#KamalHaasan,take a bow..I salute u

Actor Vishnu;
I think its a fight for cinema and not just for viswaroopam.so all in the industry shud support caz tom it myt repeat again for another film.

Shekhar Kapur:
Govt's weak response 2 fringe groups on #Vishwaroopam gives thm a sense of power tht will resonate beynd just cinema n freedom of expression.

Actor Madhavan:
I am sad that My Tamil Nadu has become such a laughing stock the world over.Considered the icon of cultural finness and home to the finest.

Salman Khan:
Dekho yaar its a movie n thr r only 2 kinds of movies good or bad. hit n flop N only people who decide r 1s who buy tickets.
Sure . 100% gonna see it .

Actor Nani :
TN Govt has hurt my religious sentiments becoz .. I'm an actor, acting is my religion and Kamal Hassan is my God .

Music Director Anirudh Ravichander:
What is happening to the rights of an artist ?!?! We the youth of the nation stand united for the legend Kamal sir..

Sun Pictures:
Kamal sir's speech. Disheartening. Respect the legend and his effort for a film.

Director Vishnuvardhan:
Another ban. Oh god, Screw the bans. It's kamal Hassan. That can't be taken away from him and we are witnessing the support.
Just saw Jamal sir speech. I feel heavy and an uncomfortable feeling as if I lost something in life. This is not good at all.

Actress Priyamani:
I support my all time fav idol!!!!I support u kamal sir!!!!

Music Director Yuvanshankar Raja:
Really really upset with this law n order crap..... Kamal sir we are with you.
Rapist get away when the whole nation cried for that girl but a true artist is being punished for nothing. Totally wrong.

Director Venkat Prabhu:
We Tamil industry need to do something!! Stop shoot!! Or stop the screenings!! We need to show we are one big strong united family! Waiting!

Vijay Malllya:
I saw #Vishwaroopam last night. Dear Kamal Sir, it was so amazing that I feel like giving my 26% share of UB to you. For free.

Producer Dhananjayan Govind:
It is heartwrenching to watch the interview by Kamal sir in TV channels ... what a challenge to a great legend like him. Hope all turns well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock