Viswaroopam Feb 2 in DTH

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 2,044

BaLaG

Reaction score
34qk8z5.jpg

‎"At the outset allow me to offer my apologies to those patient yet eager audience who are keen to watch Vishwaroopam on DTH; They still can. Keeping the request of my exhibitors in mind I have differed the DTH release date. While the original premiere was on a Thursday and hence inconvenient for most, I am now planning to release it on a Saturday at the end of the first week of release. Which will be on the 2nd of February .

The Hindi version is poised for a release on the 1st of February and the DTH premiere on the 2nd February Saturday in the North. All three versions in Tamil Telugu and Hindi will be premiered on the same day February the 2nd. I will be able to announce the names of my DTH partners who will be involved in this endeavor with me soon.

We are also deciding to bring down the cost of viewing per view. We are also contemplating three time slots of which our viewers can choose one viewing. Those who had already paid will be refunded their money by the DTH companies or adjusted as part of the payment for the new slot if they so wish. The DTH platforms may announce their policy of repayment, part repayment and adjustment accordingly.

Inspite of the slight delay Vishwaroopam and Vishwaroop on DTH will still be a one of its kind event in India.

Thanks for your patience."

RE: DTH release of Viswaroopam on February 2

Thread moved to proper section.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock