Viswaroopam Review First on net.

sasitnj

Contributor
Reaction score
சராசரி ஹாலிவுட் படங்களை விட நன்றாகவே படமாக்கியுள்ளார் கமல். நடுவில் கொஞ்சம் கத்தரியை போட்டிருக்கலாம். Any how... கமலுக்கு இது விஸ்வரூபம்தான்!

Read more at: விஸ்வரூபம் - சிறப்பு விமர்சனம்- viswaroopam special review - Oneindia Tamil

விஸ்வரூபம் - சிறப்பு விமர்சனம்- viswaroopam special review - Oneindia Tamil

Please provide some details in English.

Kamal's Viswaroopam is an excellent experiment and it works out well.

The story begins in the United States. Pujakumar Brahmin girl, b. H.. D study, a large age difference, the agreement with the United States to marry Kamal said. But the love affair with the boss at the company. Dance teacher, and her husband is having an affair with a student Andrea ippat doubt as to Pooja. If it is true that it would be easier to shove Private Detective appoints Kamal. It is a Muslim's ampalamakiratu. At the same time the following titekttiv Kamal was killed. Kamal innocent, Encumbrance Pooja entangled in the hands of villains.

As usual, the hero's sudden viravecam villains to crush it, so that her husband is innocent pujakumar vilikka, an action film in a different site, the Afghan Taliban move in the background. Kamal has been trained in Al Qaeda terrorist in a flashback. But in fact the Raw Officer. Helped the FBI. The main setting for revenge to destroy New York pigeons Taliban plan to use the atomic bombs, along with the FBI's how to thwart mitikkatai! I played well ... absurd to say that the matter is sweet Sweet Home. That man lived keraktarakave. Rekaikaltan concern in the face of that age. But Kamal has accordingly set up a special story. Pooja Kumar, Andrea worked finals. Other familiar faces in the film, Shekhar Kapur, Nasser only. This is New York City's other places as shown in the screen shot in Tamil. See, I go to New York it would be wonderstruck.

Read more at: விஸ்வரூபம் - சிறப்பு விமர்சனம்- viswaroopam special review - Oneindia Tamil

Yeah In Twitter There're Excellent Reviews

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock