Vk digital network mso in chennai

chermadurai said:
Sathishbabu4u is now using polimer cable.we will discuss about mso.he Will give update

http://dreamdth.com/Thread---109477?page=10

Not exactly, his LCO is providing channels from atleast 3 MSO's (SCV, Arasu and Polimer).... So he kind of getting almost all the Pay channels... Nice LCO.... I wish all LCO's does the same until this DAS issue is over...

sathishbabu4u said:
The channel list is same (1st band 10 own channels, 2nd band SCV and Third new MSO, it is Polimer MSO)
am quite happy with this local cable ,as for 120rs. am getting all needed channels.
Pay channels am getting, Star movies hd, movies now HD, TEN1 , Sony ESPN, discovery , pogo sahara one, and all the tamil channels.

Yes. Exactly, am seeing this logo (first post MSO logo) in some of the channels.
All channels are damn clarity (last band also).
They giving English movies HD channels, (Star movies HD, Movies now HD, etc)
sports channels they giving are star sports 1 and ten 1. ( i think depend indian cricket match, it will change).
All the tamil GEC, news channels are available. These all am getting in analog with monthly subscription of Rs. 120.

just saw first post and not even able to read channel names properly so here is good quality pics :) :shy

CL1WQI.jpg

7KSEyO.jpg

They are saying that they are giving 1080p full hd chnls.There is not a single full hd channel awailable in India.

got vk set top box tamil package is 250rs per month 199 package are they charging 250rs

nagaraj15 said:
got vk set top box tamil package is 250rs per month 199 package are they charging 250rs

Ok, seems MSO charges 199 and LCO takes the remaining 51. Yet Rs 250 seems a nice price for such a huge list of channels both SD and HD. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock