Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alok Pusti said:
I think captain ( my suggestion )
4 nominees & select any two ( vote )
Because now Dream DTH 10k + members :tup ( 4 nominees good for all members is only my suggestion )
( many members good work in your field like TV channels thread and general news thread ( he never nominate :huh )
4 nominees good for selection and 2 vote option good for voters ( this is a suggestion )
:)

This forum is mainly dedicated to Satellite Hunting and DTHs. So, we usually select members from these sections only. As posts in these sections are not cut copy paste. Members post in these sections with true dedication and hard work.

If we will consider general news section then we can nominate Televisionpost and other websites too for Dream Member of the Month.

No doubt about the total number of members here. Hardly 70-100 members used to vote here. If we'll nominate 4 members then it'll be difficult to gain the majority.

wewake said:
This forum is mainly dedicated to Satellite Hunting and DTHs. So, we usually select members from these sections only. As posts in these sections are not cut copy paste. Members post in these sections with true dedication and hard work.

If we will consider general news section then we can nominate Televisionpost and other websites too for Dream Member of the Month.

No doubt about the total number of members here. Hardly 70-100 members used to vote here. If we'll nominate 4 members then it'll be difficult to gain the majority.

Agree with you..

Also, it is nowhere mentioned that the number of nominees will only 2. Hope you guys remember that we had 4 and 3 nominations too. In future, if many other members too are been selected by team, you can see more than 2 names in the poll.

Alok Pusti said:
I think captain ( my suggestion )
4 nominees & select any two ( vote )
Because now Dream DTH 10k + members :tup ( 4 nominees good for all members is only my suggestion )
( many members good work in your field like TV channels thread and general news thread ( he never nominate :huh )
4 nominees good for selection and 2 vote option good for voters ( this is a suggestion )
:)
DDF is DTH forum so contribution done under DTH & satellite section got preferred :k , yes we have so many good updaters its not necessary to have 3-4 nominees team select best from best, hope you all understand

@wewake sir you are right
Only 70-100 members used to vote
& You also right about Satellite Hunting is very hard work.
And i understand ( this for explain ) :tup

Voted.. :luv Congrats and all the best to both.. :luv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock