Votes: 20 46.5%
  • iqbalanwer

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shivraj said:
Please post both members Acount link then easy to check his thread and Vote to right member :tup

good suggestion.. added the profile link to first post..  :tup  :tup

Sai Laxman said:

• Poll Contender's (member's) profile link is below for other members to check their performance in our forum last month :) ..
  • freedishlover bro
  • iqbalanwer bro

Nandri...  :hs  :hs

Sourabhs20 said:
Both are giving tough competition to each other this time.... excited for the results...
Saj 007 said:
This time tough competition is going on...:nj
Can't predict anything. I'm in confusion, still not voted need to check their performances..:)
Last time votes will decide the winner...;)

thats exactly why we chose these two.. and only these two.. both done exceptionally well in recent months..  :luv  :luv

Madhan bro really put me in a confusion. But, still voted to the deserving candidate according to me.

Don't know abt the both members contribution in Oct month as i was banned..:( :(
Not voted till yet.

Sai Laxman said:
bro click radio button (any one) prefix of poll contender name then click the vote option .. Ur vote will be register to the contender whom you choose :) ..
Where is the radio button bro? [emoji2] I browsed in desktop version but still didn't found that. :shy

Voted. :tup

Optimus_Prime said:
saw this two names for the first time :shy :shy :shy

Expected thing from many members bro, these are one of the few hard working members on the satellite sections. Though less notice due to more interest in DTH & Tech guys here, but we tried to mention their hard work by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock