w.e.f 14 jan 2014, Malayalam Channels will be remove from Base Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a subscriber of Magnum HD pack. And these channels are removed from my subscription. Then what is the point of having Magnum pack. Let me call customer care and find out if they can fix this. Nowadays seriously thinking about saying bye to airtel HD dth and adding one HD connection with my existing asianet digital...

Re: RE: w.e.f 14 jan 2014, Malayalam Channels will be remove from Base Pack

Dth Thrissur said:
kerala circle customers never miss this channels, bcz few month b4 company added malayalam 2 FOC top up to all kerala customers.
It's free of cost. Call CC 2 add this top up. :p

If it is like that why can't they add it at their end?(at least for Magnum pack) Why they want us to call them and beg?

anoopes said:
If it is like that why can't they add it at their end?(at least for Magnum pack) Why they want us to call them and beg?

yes bro, agreed. They should not have removed channels atleast for Karalites & for magnum packs...

anoopes said:

they really want to know who really wanted that channels.

Which is the best monthly package for malayalees..??how many malayalam channels available.

mohankarthickeyan said:
Use less dth ADTV

No need to add defamatory comments without any reason but only for the reason that you are working in other DTH. Unnecessary defamation of any brand is not allowed here. Consider this as a warning.

Sadiq said:
No need to add defamatory comments without any reason but only for the reason that you are working in other DTH. Unnecessary defamation of any brand is not allowed here. Consider this as a warning.

useless dth adtv- its not a defamatory comment bro
its just one's thinking. even i think dishtv is useless dth. rdtv is useless dth

what is the harm in that bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock