Breaking W.e.f 1st April 2018, Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

For Star Network Removal, will you move to other operators from ADTV..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I am unable to understand that if the deal gets renewed b/w adtv & Star then their will be price hike whereas in the case of SD & TS deal is done but there is no price hike. Why is it so???
Soon hike

tatasky renewed their deal with star last year right ??

One thing I am unable to understand that if the deal gets renewed b/w adtv & Star then their will be price hike whereas in the case of SD & TS deal is done but there is no price hike. Why is it so???
Not known about Sun Direct, but Tata sky Sd/HD package prices are already high.

Its not only money bro.Its very complex like Star asking Sun and TS to carry their channels from which package( decided by Star), lower base packs etc.It can also decide what rates to give to Dth when these are on fixed fee deals.

Reactions: Omi
Btwn i hate all these greedy network's want to use their time & making dth as puppet want to dth as their head shaking doll :angry::angry::knife::knife::wall::wall:
I think this drama from star will end on 5th April or atleast 1st week of June after ipl ends no demand for star sports channels i think then they will sit & shaking their heads in front of dth networks
Perfectly summarised. For those who still would want to watch the HD feed. There is always hotstar available. This time there will be no 5 min delay. It will be a live stream as per sources I read last month. Dont know whats going to happen even with Hotstar too. Star might do something even with Hotstar. Who knows.

Perfectly summarised. For those who still would want to watch the HD feed. There is always hotstar available. This time there will be no 5 min delay. It will be a live stream as per sources I read last month. Dont know whats going to happen even with Hotstar too. Star might do something even with Hotstar. Who knows.
You have to subscribe hotstar prime membership to watch live match on hotstar also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock