Breaking W.e.f 1st April 2018, Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

For Star Network Removal, will you move to other operators from ADTV..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you are the craziest of lot using rdtv and sun tv for being different. Lol
Any problem bro ? This is democracy, everybody has the right to choose anything. :kiss:By the way I did not mind your words. I feel its good to be different. As I am. But now I get the benefit of being different. Sun Direct adds maximum channels now.

Last edited:
the matter will be solved before ipl because star will loss a huge amount of revenue which they will get from advertising :angry:

HD sports channels price increased to ₹65. Earlier it was 5O whereas many SD channels price decreased to 1,5,7, etc.
BTW, good move by airtel(y)

Last edited:
One thing I am unable to understand that if the deal gets renewed b/w adtv & Star then their will be price hike whereas in the case of SD & TS deal is done but there is no price hike. Why is it so???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock