Breaking W.e.f 1st April 2018, Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

For Star Network Removal, will you move to other operators from ADTV..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to subscribe hotstar prime membership to watch live match on hotstar also.
I already have hotstar subscription. But in any case they offer free 5 min delayed stream for everyone. But last month I read an article stating they are going to offer live streaming without the 5 min delay for everyone during IPL. But they might change that too. Lets see what happens.

I already have hotstar prime subscription. But in any case they offer free 5 min delayed stream for everyone. But last month I read an article stating they are going to offer live streaming without the 5 min delay for everyone during IPL. But they might change that too. Lets see what happens.

That 5 min delay was because of BCCI rule and now that rule has been removed with new IPL contract

Won’t be paying any extra money for star and won’t be missing star channels either .can live without them

They have only stakes.Sky has in Tata Sky while Dishtv and ZEEL are working independently.Sky(Star) issued notice to Tata Sky for disconnection while till date many ZEEL channels not available on Dishtv.

If all abandon you in the middle of a desert you always look at your family members for help, TS and DishTV are much like that for Star and Zee.

If all abandon you in the middle of a desert you always look at your family members for help, TS and DishTV are much like that for Star and Zee.

Not to go offtopic closing hereafter, Family members support you in each and every walk of life.This is called on professional terms otherwise we would have seen Zee Telugu HD ,Zee Tamil HD on dishtv for sure for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock