w.e.f 1st August, 16 zee channel number will be change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Channels will Continue as Tata Sky Removed the link of missed call from Ten 1 HD & added Another like others for subscribe with SMS @70/- :)

Re: RE: w.e.f 1st August, 16 zee channel number will be change.

Nilu334 said:
scroll not started any zee network channel[emoji4]

Whats the need of a scroll if they are adding the link channels in the current lcns.As the link shows the new chnl no.I think they add the link chnls in the current lcns by tomarrow

RE: RE: w.e.f 1st August, 16 zee channel number will be change.

sudheep said:
Whats the need of a scroll if they are adding the link channels in the current lcns.As the link shows the new chnl no.I think they add the link chnls in the current lcns by tomarrow

How the people who were subscribed to these channels know these changes without scroll?

If they put that chnl.The chnl shows a link plate which shows the new lcn and missed call no.
Check the link shared by thakur bro in post#10

sudheep said:
If they put that chnl.The chnl shows a link plate which shows the new lcn and missed call no.
Check the link shared by thakur bro in post#10
yesterday added only one link...but link now removed...

Why you all are taking tension? Nothing is going to be removed. Even scroll also not started on these channels. And this is Tata Sky not d2h! :hehe

NO ZEEQ NO ZEE ACTION BIGGEST SHAME WORST TATASKY AND USELESS CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock