zee network channel no change from 1st august

I am feeling very disgusted. Anyone please confirm that Zee and Turner channels are not removing from Tata Sky.

Utkarsh53 said:
I am feeling very disgusted. Anyone please confirm that Zee and Turner channels are not removing from Tata Sky.

In the other threads running the information is that Tatasky is dropping 32 zee channels and retaining 16 zee channels.Wait till 1st August 2016 everything will be cleared whether channels get retained.

Akash said:
Anyone ask to cc that zee channels removing or not
Nothing will remove. If you don't believe then you can remember about last year's notice from Tata Sky about SPN channels removal but nothing removed :tup :k Same thing happened with Discovery Network channels. Don't take any tension and be relaxed[emoji4]

But ts cc also conformed that 16 will remove because ts did pay any money till now to zee if ts remove ts will waste DTH now ts in 1st ts will remove the dish TV will 1st

JUST 4 HOURS DELETE 32 ZEE CHANNELS ZEE KA GRAND FINALE ONLY DD CRAP WILL BE AVAILABLE

I called CC at Morning & they told me that all 32 Zee Channels will be dropped @9:00 pm tonight. & now 9:21 pm but channels are running absolutely fine. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock