zee network channel no change from 1st august

Yes Ntg will hapen 31 st last date is ther don't worry thy will come to an aggriment don't worry

Tata sky remove zee channels why thy are updated toonami EPG I asked some cc not will remove and thy contenu on tata sky platform with cc chat why thay not posted original chat matter matter is fake

Deal is alredy done ...zee want to remove zee channel from Live tv...so tatasky will remove from live tv

f7ae6d600cb9dee1c2ec81862055cf31.jpg
3e53e3ab3da12d6be4985c8288c4de7c.jpg

With above chat the situation looks bleak. Tatasky being aggressive, brace for Zee channels blackout.The first time it happened channels were off the platform for long time.Also they are the following the policy of missed channels call used by dishtv in case of viacom channels previously.

For the answer about LCN Change:
TS is SCREWING ZEE and showing it its place.
NOT a good move at all. This is highly unprofessional behavior by TS. They should simply drop the channels and get ready for customers flaming them. But they will compromise...  i think they have already compromised for the channels whose LCN are going to change - TS lost the ""NOORA KUSHTI"" and thus it is showing its frustration by banging Zee channels towards the END of their genres...

There cannot be Monopoly in today's world unless government backs only it. So as said by some members they (zee guys) wanted their channels to be removed from Live channels and thus this is a mess. I think Zee guys cannot ignore TS neither TS can ignore them. So at the end of the day they will be as it's today unless either of them greed for more. Even if they are removed it will be temporary and it will be back soon. Till this is officially announced enjoy it. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock