w.e.f 1st July, "new mega"pack will launch...

Duke said:
English Business News 4 Nos. are also part of this New Mega Pack !!
now update first post
English entertainment including
English GEC removed....
sorry for wrongly updated..

Nillu bro are you sure about this pack,because at present I am paying Rs.646 for Mega Pack and according to me they would add Neo channels alongwith TV5,Discovery Turbo and Science and into present Mega Pack

Because there is no logic in introducing a pack with same name,same price and increasing channel count by 3 or 4  :huh :huh :huh

kumarvishwas said:
Nillu bro are you sure about this pack,because at present I am paying Rs.646 for Mega Pack and according to me they would add Neo channels alongwith TV5,Discovery Turbo and Science and into present Mega Pack

Because there is no logic in introducing a pack with same name,same price and increasing channel count by 3 or 4  :huh :huh :huh
Yes...I m 100% sure...tommorow will introduced this pack with full details...

kumarvishwas said:

I also have the same doubt :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock