Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Airtel so desperate to prove my decision to switch to Sun Direct is right!!!
Issue not from Airtel though issue from broadcaster side STAR

They asking high amount to reach new agreement due to they spend money for ipl broadcasting they decided to loot that via like this

Yesterday Tatasky Today Adtv Tomorrow who knows sdirect too just collect data when agreement between sdirect & star going to end

Still ss 1 hindi hd missing in sdirect so who knows this could be the wall standing in between

Instead of replacement they should remove all star channels and add other network channels.
For me Star Maa HD = Zee Telugu HD
Star Maa Movies HD = Gemini Movies HD
Star Maa Music = Gemini Music HD
Star Maa Gold = Zee Cinemalu HD

Last edited:
Look like today is last day for clearance sale for Star Network.

Hope the issue solves ASAP

Last edited:
I am definitely sad with this. It was just almost 2 weeks back that I bought Airtel digital TV. Seems like a sense of betrayal, even though the problem is with the broadcaster.

Only we end customers get affected by all this, specially the new subscribers, who board on the platform due to various reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock