Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have been affected badly as I watch only HD channels. That's why I said Airtel is desperate to prove me right!!

Have you calculated what would be the total cost of HD chs if you need to pay a-la-carte from current addon system ?

bunch of useless FTA channel addition is on the way...
and newly added channels will be for max 1 week or until the problem got solved. .....

Airtel is looting Customers both in DTH & Telecom Industry.
In Telecom Jio showed people how much they were been Looted per month 296 for 1GB 3G lol and after Jio they are giving Lolypop Offers what Jio is providing which they feel Customers don't know why it is provided to them.

bunch of useless FTA channel addition is on the way...
and newly added channels will be for max 1 week or until the problem got solved. .....

Star-Siti problem still not solved after 2 months and it seems is permanent as a-la-carte, i hope airtel will not take that long

personally I would like to say that for giving the priority of customer by not hiking the monthly price airtel should win this month dream Dth of the month..
airtel not hiked the monthly price and providing important Star SD channel for free to customer is the masterstroke...kudos to this policy..
plus refunding or providing replacement for HD channel also a master stroke...
Actually star always being a money minting company...at first they created Star sports select HD 1&2 and make them mandatory for watching premier league matches so that everyone use HD TV and subscribe HD channel to watch premier league matches then revert back their decision after 1 year...Invested lot of money for sponsoring indian cricket team , for IPL right they invested huge . and then loose england ,australia broadcasting right, loose la liga right...started 2/3/4/5/6 sports channel only for highlight and for generating revenews..ridiculous...
now they want to profit by making scapegoat dth and cable tv one By one ....we should not support their monopoly business ...
I support airtel.
thank you airtel

Last edited:
personally I would like to say that for giving the priority of customer by not hiking the monthly price airtel should win this month dream Dth of the month..
airtel not hiked the monthly price and providing important Star SD channel for free to customer is the masterstroke...kudos to this policy..
plus refunding or providing replacement for HD channel also a master stroke...
Actually star always being a money minting company...at first they created Star sports select HD 1&2 and make them mandatory for watching premier league matches so that everyone use HD TV and subscribe HD channel to watch premier league matches then revert back their decision after 1 year...Invested lot of money for sponsoring indian cricket team , for IPL right they invested huge . and then loose england ,australia broadcasting right, loose la liga right...started 2/3/4/5/6 sports channel only for highlight and for generating revenews..ridiculous...
now they want to profit by making scapegoat dth and cable tv one By one ....we should not support their monopoly business ...
I support airtel.
thank you airtel

The master stroke you mentioned are actually the law laid down by TRAI, you can check it there. So vote should go to TRAI ;)

Here is the TRAI order regarding refund rules

http://www.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/DTH_Amend_Regulation12mar09.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: Omi
The master stroke you mentioned are actually the law laid down by TRAI, you can check it there. So vote should go to TRAI ;)
actually airtel shown the courage to implement the law in practical..otherwise You can find bunch of rules are there in law book But no one has the courage to implement ...

for eg, trai gave an order to fix HD channel price @20 and SD channel price @10.
did tata sky implemented it? airtel did.

Last edited:
actually airtel shown the courage to implement the law in practical..otherwise You can find bunch of rules are there in law book But no one has the courage to implement ...

Where there is money involved operator always refunded as if customer drag them in consumer court then court will impose heavy fine for financial loss of customer, i remember TS refunded me when they removed Neo chs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock