Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPN never did this any tym before any IPL and they also had Sony Max who was available in almost all base packs
That's why SPN is better compare to star

Just wait don't be hurry just read the below thread

Breaking News - Sony Ten 1 HD, Sony Ten 1,2,3 will be available only on Ala Carte basis from 1st December 2017

What is your opinion on this ?? ☝☝

Don't try to make this issue in favour of spn

All are same in terms of money what spn done with ads we saw on last concluded ind vs proteas 3rd t20 , what Dsport done yesterday between india national anthem & srilanka National anthem

Issue not from Airtel though issue from broadcaster side STAR

They asking high amount to reach new agreement due to they spend money for ipl broadcasting they decided to loot that via like this

Yesterday Tatasky Today Adtv Tomorrow who knows sdirect too just collect data when agreement between sdirect & star going to end

Still ss 1 hindi hd missing in sdirect so who knows this could be the wall standing in between
Whichever side the issue is, affect is on customers! And I'm talking about current situation, future is uncertain. Anyway, what happened with Tata Sky? They are also removing the channels from base packs?

Whichever side the issue is, affect is on customers!
Then we hammered by monthly packages cost hike that's even worse than this atleast in this move we have chance to ignore hike if those who don't want star Channels though now no issues with sd Channels they providing free topups

Hd Channels only alacarte

Anyway, what happened with Tata Sky? They are also removing the channels from base packs?

Nope

star issued notice but later mutual agreement reached

Then we hammered by monthly packages cost hike that's even worse than this atleast in this move we have chance to ignore hike if those who don't want star Channels though now no issues with sd Channels they providing free topups

Hd Channels only alacarte

Nope

star issued notice but later mutual agreement reached
I would have been affected badly as I watch only HD channels. That's why I said Airtel is desperate to prove me right!!

Just wait don't be hurry just read the below thread

Breaking News - Sony Ten 1 HD, Sony Ten 1,2,3 will be available only on Ala Carte basis from 1st December 2017

What is your opinion on this ?? ☝☝

Don't try to make this issue in favour of spn

All are same in terms of money what spn done with ads we saw on last concluded ind vs proteas 3rd t20 , what Dsport done yesterday between india national anthem & srilanka National anthem
Why Star is not telecasting IPL in Star Gold were Sony Max used to telecast which was available in all packs above 99 onwards and SPN never produced any Disturbance in Broadcasting IPL ever

Last edited:
Issue not from Airtel though issue from broadcaster side STAR

They asking high amount to reach new agreement due to they spend money for ipl broadcasting they decided to loot that via like this

Yesterday Tatasky Today Adtv Tomorrow who knows sdirect too just collect data when agreement between sdirect & star going to end

Still ss 1 hindi hd missing in sdirect so who knows this could be the wall standing in between

After new deal with TS, I don't think any hike in price or removal of any star chs from package or I am totally wrong and my memory is bad. Which one ?

After new deal with TS, I don't think any hike in price or removal of any star chs from package or I am totally wrong and my memory is bad. Which one ?
TS made deal with star but no price hike in TS and it not removed star channels frm packages then y airtel alone doing like this

Why Star is not telecasting IPL in Star Gold were Sony Max used to telecast which was available in all packs above 99 onwards and SPN never produced any Disturbance in Broadcasting IPL ever

I hope you will not ask why not star use Gori cheerleader girls with short dress to entertain us in IPL just like SPN did ?:blush:

These are business strategies and so will vary depending upon broadcasters

TS made deal with star but no price hike in TS and it not removed star channels frm packages then y airtel alone doing like this

That's a big question and i hope Sunil mittal will comment on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock