Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m not getting Star sports1 n star sports1 hindi. Even i have done missed call on that given number. Is anyone facing the issue. I m South value Sports coustomer.

Reactions: Omi
Guys star network channel not available for only airtel dth or all dth platforms on march 9

MISSED CALL DIDNT WORK.....Just called Customercare to activate Star sports select HD CHANNELS... only four HD CHANNELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PAID ACTIVATION in the IVR.... Think most HD channels will not be available as airtel advertised... BTW still waiting to talk to customercare executive for 15 mins... AND AS I WAS TYPING THE LAST WORDS... IVR says all executives are speaking to someone else and disconnected... after almost 20 minutes of holding.... if this is saga is star fault... ILLTREATING CUSTOMERS IS DEFINITELY AIRTEL's... WHY GIVE A NON WORKING MODUS TO ACTIVATE(missed call)... WHY SAY THEY ARE BUSY TO TALK AFTER MAKING US HOLD FOR 20 Minutes....

Well strangely enough the channels that they have said will be given as replacement are still blocked for me ? Disney international , &prive hd still showing blocked also dsport hd ?i have infinity package
Me too....chor log hai sab!!!

the only drama created to earn more money from customers I have suscribed to royal hd 1 year plan and not getting any star network hd channels when I ask cc about this matter he ask me to recharge to get hd channels and your recharge amount will be refunded after 1 week what is the guarantee that they will refund or not:angry:

the only drama created to earn more money from customers I have suscribed to royal hd 1 year plan and not getting any star network hd channels when I ask cc about this matter he ask me to recharge to get hd channels and your recharge amount will be refunded after 1 week what is the guarantee that they will refund or not:angry:

I think some already got refund, why late in your case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock