Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Shows From Star Is Costly I Mean Investment Is High! But Those Kind Of Shows Get Huge TRP! As Said By @Sarkar Star Have Very Good Demand But That Doesn't Mean They Can Put That In Aa-La-Karte!

They Are Many Households Who Really Don't Know What's Aa-La-Karte & How To Activate That!

Moreover When DTH Operator Says Customers Has To Pay A Certain Amount To Avail Those Channels Definitely Many Will Think!

But Personally What I Felt Is Instead Of Putting Hand On Channel Price They Could Put It On Ad Fees!

If Particular Channel Not Subscribed By Viewers Means Definitely It'll Be TRP Loss For Star!

AFAIK Airtel Is The Only DTH Who Had Very Good Relationship With Star But Now Star Is Having Issue With Them!

Hope All Is Well Soon!
Bro,its a big slap on star, very good move by adtv

I am getting fitness studio, astrovaani, nazraana and comedy galli as replacement channels.
Enjoy bro these new channels for first time,if u have never subscribed before

Last edited:
MISSED CALL DIDNT WORK.....Just called Customercare to activate Star sports select HD CHANNELS... only four HD CHANNELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PAID ACTIVATION in the IVR.... Think most HD channels will not be available as airtel advertised... BTW still waiting to talk to customercare executive for 15 mins... AND AS I WAS TYPING THE LAST WORDS... IVR says all executives are speaking to someone else and disconnected... after almost 20 minutes of holding.... if this is saga is star fault... ILLTREATING CUSTOMERS IS DEFINITELY AIRTEL's... WHY GIVE A NON WORKING MODUS TO ACTIVATE(missed call)... WHY SAY THEY ARE BUSY TO TALK AFTER MAKING US HOLD FOR 20 Minutes....
Now I am getting a message that my mobile number is not registered... the same number to which they had been sending payment reminders, broadband connection promotion messages etc.... Seems to be some sort of tactic to keep customers in abeyance for some reason... to buy some time or slowly phase out all star channels?.... Whatever reason it is really Disappointing!!

Only AIrtel and not tomorrow, it's today
Bro what ur thinking on @Justyrodz22 comments on this thread from yesterday ??

He putting petrol on fire from his unwanted troll , bashed , biased fan comments

Didn't saw those ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock