Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro what ur thinking on @Justyrodz22 comments on this thread from yesterday ??

He putting petrol on fire from his unwanted troll , bashed , biased fan comments

Didn't saw those ??

Hmm Noted, Actually too much data is stored on my memory so somehow missed it, it seems i need to delete some to update new records

Airtel Digital TV to remove Star channels from its subscription packs
MUMBAI: Direct to home (DTH) operator Bharti Telemedia, which offers service under the Airtel Digital TV brand, will temporarily discontinue Star India channels from its subscription packs from 8 March as it has not been to come at mutually acceptable terms with the broadcaster

Free sd chs are only for 1 month ?

The DTH operator is offering 22 popular Star channels across genre and languages free of cost to eligible customers for a period of one month as part of its promotion.

Free sd chs are only for 1 month ?
Yes bro
The DTH operator is offering 22 popular Star channels across genre and languages free of cost to eligible customers for a period of one month as part of its promotion. To receive these channels subscribers will have to give a missed call on designated numbers.

The promotion offer will be valid only if the channel was earlier available as part of the base pack of the subscribers. The channels on offer include Star Plus, Star Bharat, Star Gold, Star World, Star Movies, Star Pravah, Star Jalsha, Star Vijay, Asianet, Star Maa, Star Suvarna in addition to Star Sports channels.
It stated that the promotional offer can be extended or withdrawn at Bharti Telemedia’s discretion without any further communication.

Reactions: Omi
Gobi bro,read the article posted by me above,full details given,which r available temporary or removed permanently and which r replaced regarding star channels

I think some already got refund, why late in your case
what amount of refund will get on royal hd pack if anyone get refund please mention price of refund because customer care executive is saying that you have to recharge first then you will get refund

Vijay HD removed from Tamil HD pack. SS1 also removed, after calling no.s provided for SS1, message received "this channel is not eligible for your pack".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock