Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
firstly why do we pay extra, we are paying accordance with base packages

Secondly if airtel is unable to provide the channels in current base pack then they should refund the prices of channels which they are not showing to the customer.

Secondly if airtel is unable to provide the channels in current base pack then they should refund the prices of channels which they are not showing to the customer.
Correct bro. They should refund the amount of star channels.

Contract has been up for renewal between them( Star and Airtel ) and there may be a dispute regarding hike in prices .
If the contract is over then they should remove the channels from their platform na??

Correct bro. They should refund the amount of star channels.

I think u both forgot 1 line in all dth T&C

"The Channel Adding / Removing can be done in any time from package without any notice"

If the contract is over then they should remove the channels from their platform na??
Not broadcasting agreement but below comment is the reason👇👇

I think Star asked money based on the subscriber base of Adtv. Because of that Airtel removing Star channels from base pack to know how many subscribers want these channels & pay Star according to that.

I think u both forgot 1 line in all dth T&C

"The Channel Adding / Removing can be done in any time from package without any notice"

yes bro, but they are removing all the channels, then they should compensate for it to the customer.

sorry if I am wrong

Last edited:
Sorry for my ignorance .but I am new to this stuff .so basepack means starting packages ? In other words I have infinity package so I will keep on receiving star movies and star movies premier ?

Base package is monthly packs of collection of channels, it does not mean lowest monthly pack. Highest monthly packs are also called base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock