want information

vishal254680

Reaction score
brows i have question .
1)how channels know their popularty .
2)what is trp rating .
3)This Trp ratings are countrd from votes ???.

4)where means on which site they vote.
5) how channals earn money FTA/paid
6)how private dth works .

vishal254680 said:
brows i have question .
1)how channels know their popularty .
2)what is trp rating .
3)This Trp ratings are countrd from votes ???.

4)where means on which site they vote.
5) how channals earn money FTA/paid
6)how private dth works .

For Your First 3 Queries :
Television Rating Point (TRP) is a tool provided to judge which programmes are viewed the most. This gives us an index of the choice of the people and also the popularity of a particular channel. For calculation purpose, a device is attached to the TV set in a few thousand viewers' houses for judging purpose. These numbers are treated as sample from the overall TV owners in different geographical and demographic sectors. The device is called as People's Meter. It records the time and the programme that a viewer watches on a particular day. Then, the average is taken for a 30-day period which gives the viewership status for a particular channel.

To know more you can visit : Target rating point - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No. 5 : There are only two sources of earning money as far as i know
they are :
1.Advertisement
2.Payment by DTH/cable operator for down linking channel (In case of paid channel)

No.6:A private Dth first downlink channel and again uplink it to their satellite . They take transponders on lease for which they pay money..
There income source is subscribers payments..
Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock