Sad News Experience that has left a bad taste in my mouth

For now leave a bad review on Google. He won't be getting new customers from bad reviews.
There is a problem in doing that. I hold a hathway fiber net from them and same dates back to 2015. Never faced any let downs till date. But for cable services, yes I might leave some comments.

I feel it's the frequencies issue. They place many HD channels on one frequency hence it's pixelated and issue.

If stb issue then all channels had to have the same issue.

When I was a cable TV user back in 2015 I had sams issue where they placed many channels on one frequency, but not all users had the picture distortion issue. Some had but it couldn't be solved.

There is a problem in doing that. I hold a hathway fiber net from them and same dates back to 2015. Never faced any let downs till date. But for cable services, yes I might leave some comments.
Hurt him where you can. Nowadays LCO makes more money from broadband than cable business.

I feel it's the frequencies issue. They place many HD channels on one frequency hence it's pixelated and issue.

If stb issue then all channels had to have the same issue.

When I was a cable TV user back in 2015 I had sams issue where they placed many channels on one frequency, but not all users had the picture distortion issue. Some had but it couldn't be solved.
Might be. That's their part, they should sort things out before extending the services to end users. I will not further recommend cable connections to my relatives/known persons after this experience.

My hathway cable connection running set TOP box MODEL( HSV0001 ) better pictures. Better sound.better quality connection
FEW SECONDS LATE CHANNEL UP DOWN
Congratulations. You are among one of the lucky ones. My luck was not so good I guess.

Last edited:
I have a hathway SD settop box still left at my home after my LCO moved to SITI cable. Model No- C9000. Don't know what to do with it.

rZGQXsi.jpg

FIRST time hathway Kolkata lunch 2013-14 .. c9000 set TOP box my home..
My cable operator hathway 2013 to 31st September. 1st October 2018 DIGI CABLE. Secondary connection hathway connection 4th September 2019 .. HSV0001 SET TOP BOX

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock