Want some information and finally brought TATASKY

Not possible I think. Maybe they will sort out the issue later in any ways like software update .
Is it possible to improve pq by software upgrade?
Also they launch new stb with low pq.They should improve things by time but by this step they are doing opposite of it.

Also they launch new stb with low pq.They should improve things by time but by this step they are doing opposite of it.
It is not like that. TS is trying to provide more chanels by increasing the compression ratio with HEVC technology. Due to extra compression,it may loose its quality a bit but not that much of an issue. It will not drastically downgrade your tv viewing experience.

It is not like that. TS is trying to provide more chanels by increasing the compression ratio with HEVC technology. Due to extra compression,it may loose its quality a bit but not that much of an issue. It will not drastically downgrade your tv viewing experience.
But Tata Sky didn't started converting channels to Hevc.

Bro, Tata Sky providing SD channels in great quality and we're getting good quality for SD channels. Only Hevc box users are feeling this picture quality issue. So I hope they can sort out this issue through any software update for this box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock