want to know abt the multiroom connection in videocon d2h

saiganesh91

Reaction score
hi friends.. i am gonna buy a videocon d2h with multiroom connection.. i want to have a HD box for one TV and SD box for another TV.. is this possible on a single dish or do we need seperate dish for HD and SD boxes?? customer care is not responding for this.. kindly help me out guys..

For multiroom connection one dish is enough bro. Just you need additional STB needed for each tv :tup

only one dish needed for multiroom connection, as you wanted one hd and one sd connection..just buy the stbs...

Bapun Raz said:
only one dish needed for multiroom connection, as you wanted one hd and one sd connection..just buy the stbs...

can i put a base package of "south silver pack" for HD box and a add on of "sports HD"?? is that possible in the HD box..??

mmadhankumar said:
For multiroom connection one dish is enough bro. Just you need additional STB needed for each tv :tup

can i put a base package of "south silver pack" for HD box and a add on of "sports HD"?? is that possible in the HD box..??

saiganesh91 said:
Bapun Raz said:

Only criteria is For every 2nd, 3rd and the 4th connection, the package remains the same as that of the 1st connection.
x0txyq.jpg

90vhxd.jpg

yes, but you can use that as base pack.. all other connection will have the same channels.

mmadhankumar said:

Recently I had taken Videocon D2H Connection. When the technician was here for installation, I asked him about multi room connection with the same cable wired into the 2nd room. He told me that it is not possible from single cable. He needs to take two separate cables from the same dish to have multi room connection. I was surprised to hear this. The tatasky customer support guy told me that multiroom connection is possible using a single cable using an additional device. The technician can take care of this. I am not sure why Videocon is not having this option.

yes mr fenil

even for tata sky and d2h u need two cable running from dish to stb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock