Want to upgrade from SD to HD

sundirectlover said:
i got new HD connection. but its not working in AV pin. then why they provide av out pin in box.

Bro I AM Tell & Mentioned Already Post

Video Output Available & It,s Not Working Because Sundirect Hd Stb Working Only Hdmi Cable

If U Want Hd Stb Working in Normal Tv

But U Will Purchase This Connector HDMI to 3 RCA or RGB Via Online Or Electronics Store

I Thing Connector Online Price is High & U Can Choose Offline Stores(electronics)

Please Check Below Mentioned Connector:

Connector Name is:HDMI to 3 RCA (Av Mode Connector)

Serai Hdmi TO 3 RCA OR RGB V High Speed Audio Video AV Cable FOR DVD | eBay

Without Connector It,s Not Working 100%

yes vicky.. then i talked with customer care and my dealer .. both told me and promise me that it will work with AV out pin in the settop box.

and also i am getting 93 % strength and 80% picture quality.. but for HD channel i am getting NO signal message. how it possible bro.

nothing.. they will replace the sd box by paying 1490 with one month subscription. and i checked my box with one onida LED 40 inch TV.. and my feeling was very terrible. the SD channels are very poor quality when i compared with my normal SD samsung box. COSHIP is not good compared to samsung settop box

riyask said:
any upgrade offer SD to HD from
sundirect....?
nothing.. they will replace the sd box by paying 1490 with one month subscription. and i checked my box with one onida LED 40 inch TV.. and my feeling was very terrible. the SD channels are very poor quality when i compared with my normal SD samsung box. COSHIP is not good compared to samsung settop box:angry:angry:angry

Bro Installation Fault Only Please Contact CC Or Contact Installed Techincian If you Know Techinician No & Siganal Fault & Fault is Lnb is Not Fixed Properly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock