Seeking Help Planning to upgrade my HD connection to HD Plus; is it good option?

Ronit Saha

Reaction score
Guys,

Planning to upgrade my Normal HD to Plus hd is it good option
Any software issue like HD one when increasing volume channels changes like??
@Anish Pai what's your opinion

Guys,

Planning to upgrade my Normal HD to Plus hd is it good option
Any software issue like HD one when increasing volume channels changes like??
@Anish Pai what's your opinion
Hi

I have been using + HD PVR Recording STB since last 5 years

PQ is amazing I can say, for me back then when I was using HD STB from technicolor, so that stb also had excellent PQ

AQ is good too but again if you are using Home Theatre then HD channels with Dolby audio will have low volume just like any HD stb

I haven’t faced any software issue on this STB, yes sometimes it used to get laggy in between but successive software updates have almost fixed that.

Recording feature works amazing, and it’s very handy for me when 2-3 important shows are running in same time slot.

If you have any more queries feel free to ask

Hi

I have been using + HD PVR Recording STB since last 5 years

PQ is amazing I can say, for me back then when I was using HD STB from technicolor, so that stb also had excellent PQ

AQ is good too but again if you are using Home Theatre then HD channels with Dolby audio will have low volume just like any HD stb

I haven’t faced any software issue on this STB, yes sometimes it used to get laggy in between but successive software updates have almost fixed that.

Recording feature works amazing, and it’s very handy for me when 2-3 important shows are running in same time slot.

If you have any more queries feel free to ask
Yes i use sound bar with TV if the volume in HD channels is low like binge plus then is ok for me cause i have using the binge plus also

Also will my lnb will change during upgrade because tata play assistance says no need to change the lnb
If yes will they charge?

Last edited:
Yes i use sound bar with TV if the volume in HD channels is low like binge plus then is ok for me cause i have using the binge plus also

Also will my lnb will change during upgrade because tata play assistance says no need to change the lnb
If yes will they charge?
Yes they will have to change to Sat CR or Super LNB for it to be compatible with the HD Recording STB

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock